SAP CRM Mobile for custom app with SUP
Hello SAP CRM Mobile gurus,
We are starting to design a custom mobile application for Android usign SUP MBOs which will required offline capabilities.
We would like to use SAP CRM features (i.e. BDocs,XIF IDocs, XIF xml,..) for pushing information from CRM to SUP MBOs, instead of implementing custom BAPIs or DCN classes in CRM
We have read that recommended option is following scenario ( http://scn.sap.com/thread/3182442):
1. CRM Server – Add-on CRM Sales mobile 2.0 SP02
2. SAP NetWeaver Mobile 7.1 SP14 – Add-on Gateway 1.1 to NetWeaver Mobile SP08
3. SUP 2.1.2 -Add-on Sybase SAP DOE Connector
Data flow view:
1. When transaction data is created in CRM, CRM creates message BDoc.
2. CRM add-on checks filter customizing and send GUID to NetWeaver Mobile
3. NetWeaver Mobile calls get detail method in CRM Add-on via RFC and stores data in NetWeaver Mobile
4. NetWeaver Mobile executes distribution model and sends data to each device queue. Data Model and Distribution models are part of Gateway 1.1 to NetWeaver Mobile.
5. NetWeaver Mobile sends data to SUP via SOAP message. Gateway 1.1 and Sybase SAP DOE connector are sending/receiving components.
6. SUP has a kind of mirror device queue and communicates with each device.
We heard that DOE is not going to be on SAP roadmap anymore and it would be replaced by Syclo Agentry.
Is there any other way to implement above scenario without using DOE?
I guess that SAP Netweaver Gateway is not an option since oData doesn’t support offline capabilities on mobile devices. Isn’t it?
In other case how we would implement it with NW Gateway?
Thanks a lot in advance.